|MEDIA & BROADCAST SPEECH TECHNIQUE -
Media & Broadcast Speech Training Technique for Media Professionals, Broadcasters, Commentators, Announcers, Actors, Executives or Professionals to prepare for On-Air appearance. Key focus points:
- Modulating Sound, Tone & Resonance for warm, relaxed Vocal Image.
- Breathing & Relaxation Techniques for a confident On-Air Performance.
- Support & Projection for Vocal Energy & Relaxed On-Air Presence.
- Strengthening Muscularity for Clarity, Articulation & Vocal Agilty.
- Regulate Pacing, Rate of Speech & Timing as required for Recording.
- Radio & Television, Commercials, Cable, Press Conferences & Webcasts.
- On-Air Recording Sessions, Studio & Microphone Technique, Voiceovers.
- Video Taping, Cable, Radio & TV, Webcasts & Webinars, Podcasts, etc.
- Working with Copy, Scripts, Breakdown & Analysis of Content & Delivery
For more information, or to schedule a Private Consultation, please e-mail: email@example.com, or give us a call at: 312-527-1809. We look forward to hearing from you!
- On-Air Presence, establishing Personal & Professional Style & Image.